Thoughts of Love

What are your thoughts of Love?

I wanted to share with everyone this song, that has touched my heart in countless moments and that somehow represents my thought of love itself.
The melody is tender, sweet, inspiring, beautiful... yet there is a nostalgic feeling that is expressed in a subtle way through the song itself.
I have no doubt that love is real, that it exists, and that it is natural for each and every human being to experience it.
But then again, some people claim that love hurts, that love is meant also to make someone get their heart broken. Is that true?
I would love to listen to your stories, to read your poems, to understand what is your take on love. Have you ever experienced something that you actually considered was "real love"?
I myself must say that I find love to be mystical and magical thing.
Love makes us stronger. Love makes me realize who I am and how my ability to open my arms to the world and claim that there is love in my life is something wonderful. A gift.
Love is what I feel when I see a small child smile. Love is what I feel when I embrace my sister or when I laugh with my friends. Love is always presenting itself in my life, and I find it to be a source of power, my unique and real weapon against pain and doubt.

And now, here I am sitting in front of the laptop, listening to the rain fall outside my window, and I decided to share this thoughts with you. I have no idea if someone other than myself will ever read this words. I have no idea if these words are simply for myself. Maybe my thoughts might be silly or even innocent.

But what I know is that I have written this words and will publish them just for the sake of luck. Maybe someone will read. Maybe someone will listen.
Maybe someone will think I am being silly, and be right.

The possibilities are limitless, and I must admit... that I love that :)

Always,

S.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario